Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is located 8 km north-east of Luxembourg City.
-Vianden 48 km
In the Greater Region around the Grand Duchy, you find airports at Frankfurt-Hahn, Charleroi, Metz-Nancy and Saarbrücken.
A lot of low cost airlines are connected to those airports. A bus transport is offered by flibco. https://www.flibco.com/en#/booking
The Grand Duchy is located on the E25 and E44 international routes.
- A1 motorway – 220km to Cologne
- A3 motorway – 374km to Paris
- A4 motorway – linking Luxembourg City and Esch-sur-Alzette
- A6 motorway – 229km to Brussels
- A7 motorway – northern route, linking Ettelbruck and Luxembourg City
- A31 motorway – 225km to Strasbourg
The TGV high-speed train currently links Luxembourg City and Paris within 2 hours 5 minutes.
Dense railway network connecting the Grand Duchy with the whole of Europe.